Tuesday 21 April 2015

Vlog no.1 - my running journey to the marathon - intro

My running journey 






Follow my Vlogs 







Hi guys,

sorry didnt post on my blog in a while. Busy with work, college and just life ha ha !!

Here is my first intro vlog about my running journey.

For those of you who dont know, I am planning on running the Waterford Viking Marathon this June. I post a lot on my instagram so make sure to go and FOLLOW me there

name is -> @mollygabri10

find loads of workout videos :)









Here is the first run I did with Spirit Running Club (20-04-15 @ 7:30pm)





Very happy with my progress. Few more pictures for you. Received a welcome pack too from the club, they did one last year too.





Thank you for watching my video, 
hope you liked it!

Many more to come :)

make sure to leave me a comment of what you would like to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment