Tuesday 18 February 2014

Slendertone - my Ab system - review

Slendertone 





Start Here 



Hi guys

As promised here is my review about my ab system by Slendertone.

I will talk about the product, 
and how I got on with it. 



I was very lucky to win this ab system on Slendertone official facebook site. They ran this competition and I won it. I will leave links now for you. They run many competitions, need to follow them. 

Links:

Website: http://www.slendertone.com/en-ie/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SlendertoneOfficial
Twitter:   https://twitter.com/Slendertone 

Disclaimer

I won this product and was not paid by the company to review it or talk about it. My opinions are honest and these are my personal views on the product. Information which I quoted came directly from their website including pictures, I do not own it. 

I wanted to thank Slendertone.


The product 


This is the product I won, the Slendertone Abs. "Ultimate toning belt for women - 150 intensity levels, 10 programmes, 3 for use whilst exercising. Results in 4 weeks. Rechargeable." 


Slendertone is a well established brand recognized worldwide. My mother and other family members in the past had a Slendertone system. 

Slendertone Abs Female features:

  • 10 programmes: 7 are passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 are active (with physical activity)
  • Programmes 1 to 6: Evolved programmes from Initiation to Pro
  • Programme 7: Specific Strength
  • Programme 8: Endurance (can be used with a low cardio activity. E.g. active walk or home bike)
  • Programme 9: Beginner Crunch (use the belt while doing front crunches)
  • Programme 10: Advanced Crunch (use the belt while doing lateral crunches)
  • 0-150 intensity for maximum power to suit all users
  • 0-30 minute treatments
  • Built-in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
  • Intelligent training system to auto-progress through the programmes
  • Patented 3 pads positioned around waist over the belly button and either side
  • Hand held rechargeable & interchangeable controller – suitable for use with Slendertone Arms Female Accessory
  • Certified to medical safety standards
*Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.







What you get in the box

Inside you will find:

-the belt 
-controller 
-charger (with European plug)
-gel pads 
-storage pouch 
-information booklet 

  



How much does it cost

You can currently buy this system for €149.99 on their website, and the replacement gel pads for €29.98.

Link: http://www.slendertone.com/en-ie/toning-for-women/abs/new-slendertone-abs-female.html








First impressions

I was very excited to try this product out, they became very popular again and it is the must have product.

I knew how it worked, and the "Quick start guide" was easy to understand.

The feeling of the system when its on is very unique, its not sore at all and the intensity can be adjusted to what you prefer and how strong you want it. The aim is to increase the intensity with time.

I think it feels like your belly is vibrating, or even making a wave motion. Its nice and not distracting. You  can go about your daily routine while wearing it.



My results after the 4 weeks  


<-- 1st day 03/01/14
Officially started on the 23/01/14. The last picture taken on the 04/02/14.

You can see my abs are more defined and will get even more sculpted with time. I can see and feel a change in my abs. They feel hard too. 

Thinking of buying it?

I think you should, I would be willing to swear that you will see results guaranteed. I think this system is a great investment, that you will have for a very long time. Because the brand is well-known I trust the products they make. 


How it works






Is it worth the money

Personally YES, I think this product is amazing. I know it is a lot of money, but I think the results you get from it are incredible. I think its amazing that you do not need to exercise if you choose certain programs, especially for people who are on the go and do not have time.

All you have to do is pop it on and your off. Amazing technology behind it.

My overall opinion and thoughts

I like it, I am so happy I won it; again thank you Slendertone.
I like how practical it is, can bring it with me if going away for the weekend.
You can't tell you are even wearing it, so lightweight.
I swear by it now, I incorporated it into my daily routine and exercise patter.

The science behind it

"The muscles at the front of your abdomen comprise the internal and external obliques, transversus and rectus abdominus.

Core stability training emphasises the importance of activating both sets of obliques and the travsversus abdominus which, in combination with the gluteal and lower back muscles, can act as an effective support or 'brace' to the lumbar spine when a movement is being performed.

Current thinking amongst researchers is that regular training of these muscles can play an important role in the prevention of incidence, and reoccurrence, of lower back pain. Moreover, core stability training can enhance the performance of people of all ages and their abilities to carry out both everyday tasks and more athletic endeavours.

The role of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), as applied through the use of Slendertone System Abs Female, produces safe and effective contractions of the muscles of the anterior abdomen. This has been well established in clinical research and can make an important contribution to an effective core strengthening programme."

(Direct from their website)


Start here 

Get yours today! 
 http://www.slendertone.com/en-ie/








Thank you for reading this post. 
Feel free to leave any questions below for me. 

Talk soon,
Kayli xox 




For all you Mollyvkayli Blog readers here is a 10% discount code you can use at the checkout 

Code: GOLD10  







4 comments: