Wednesday 30 October 2013

October Favourites 2013

           Preferiti di ottobre                                                                                  October favourites 





Kiko Face makeup fixer 



🇬🇧 I bought this makeup "fixer" in Italy during this summer, and just recently its all gone :( i really liked it, sad i finished it! You use it when you finished putting your makeup or during the day to keep it all in place! It's slightly scented and i liked the feel of it, was like hairspray on my face. I think it was around €8. If I could i would buy it again. 

🇮🇹  Ho comprato questo spray per la facci questa estate. È da poco che l'ho finito e sono triste adesso perché mi è piaciuto molto :( a be! Lo uso dopo aver messo trucco o durante la giornata per tenere il trucco fisso. Ha un odore buono non troppo forte, ed è tipo lacca per la faccia, un po' appiccicosa. Credo che mi è costato circa €8. Se potessi lo ricomprerei.

Rimmel Lasting finish 25hour foundation 


🇬🇧 Couldn't not have this foundation in my favourites. I have a review if you would like to know about it ➡️ Go and read my review. 

🇮🇹 Non ci poteva mancare questo fondotinta tra i mie preferiti. Ho fatto una riview di questo prodotto, se vuoi sapere di più vai a leggerlo 


Essence Stay all day concealer 




🇬🇧 This would be my third time buying this concealer and i keep going back to it! I really like it and a great price, need to do a review of it for you. 

🇮🇹 Questa e la terza volta che compro questo correttore, mi piace molto e dovrò fare una review per voi.

Essence Oil control paper 



🇬🇧 I love these oil absorbing sheets, they are a life saver for me! Used me everyday, when i start getting oily on my face, what can I say they work, and cheap to buy. Every oily faced girl needs them in her bag simple as. 

🇮🇹 Amo queste salviette per assorbente la pelle unta! Le uso tutti i giorni quando vedo che la mia pelle e un po' unta. Cosa posso dire funzionano, mi hanno salvato la vita tante volte. Per tutte le ragazze con una pelle grassa devono avere queste in borsa con s'è. 


The Balm Nude'tude palette


🇬🇧 I won this beautiful eyeshadow palette from a Beauty Guru on Youtube. I just love the colours, perfect nude eyeshadows for everyday use and that is what i like. Been using it like crazy this month, also using it to fill in my eyebrows. 

🇮🇹 Questa palette di ombretti l'ho vinto su Youtube, un giveaway fatto da una Beauty Guru. Amo i colori, sono colori perfetti per usare tutti i giorni. Sto usando questi ombretti tantissimo per questo mese, anche per definire le mie sopraccigli. 


Real Technique contour brush by Samantha Chapman 





🇬🇧 I love this particular brush from the set of brushes. It's used for contouring and its amazing, i also apply powder under my eyes with it as it gets into the small areas. They are great quality brushes, i just have been using this everyday. 

🇮🇹 Mi piace moltissimo questo pennello in particolare dal set. Lo usi per contouring, e lo uso anche per applicare la cipria sotto gli occhi, punti delicati e piccoli. Sono di ottima qualità, lo sto usando ogni giorno.

Lacoste Pink perfume 




🇬🇧 This is a solid perfume version of Lacoste Pink, its smells amazing, it's not a fruity smell, hard to describe but I love it, a smell i like. I also like it as I can pop it in my bag and bring it with me and won't break on me, so handy. 

🇮🇹 Questo e il profumo solido di Lacoste Pink, ha un profumo indescrivibile, mi piace troppo! Non è fruttoso, come odore. Mi piace anche perché lo posso portare con me in borsa senza paura che si rombe. Davvero comodo.

SO...? Daring perfume 





🇬🇧 I got this perfume in a set of 3 from Boots, during Christmas time. They are travel size which i love. I have been using if nearly everyday. 

🇮🇹 Ho ricevuto questo profumo in un set di altri 2 profumi, da un negozio chiamato Boots, per natale. E perfetto per viaggiare, e lo sto usando quasi ogni giorno, mi piace molto come profumo. 




That is all for my october favourites, hope you like it, until the next post girls xxx

Questo e tutto per i miei preferiti di ottobre, spero che vi e piaciuto, al prossimo post ragazze xxx


Kayli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment