Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tutorial #1

Hi guys, today I have a new post, a make up tutorial! Hope you like this type of entry, please let me know! 

And if the photos are clear enough for you! 

|

Ciao ragazze, oggi ho un nuovo post, un po' diverso dal solito! Un tutorial trucco che ho creato! Che ne dite di, vi piace come idea? 

Fatemi sapere, se le foto sono utili!

!!! Attention !!! do not have make up on ha ha ha

!!! Attenzione !!! sono senza trucco
|

1st step Lips 

• is to put on your favourite lip balm ( i am using this one i got from Spain)

2nd step Eyebrows 

• I do my eyebrows, i do before my foundation only because i cant do them perfectly and always fixing them, and that will just ruin my foundation (need to perfect my technique) 

|

1 passo Labbra 

•applica il tua balsamo per le labbra preferito ( io uso questo che ho comprato in Spagna) 

2 passo Sopracciglia

• faccio le mie sopracciglia prima perché non sono brava a farle, così non rovino il mio fondotinta (devo imparare a farle dopo il fondotinta)

|

3rd step Face 

• i put on my concealer first, i am still using this one by Maybelline, put it under my eyes, around my nose, and forehead

• i then apply my foundation (list of products used below) i have been using my fingers to do so 

• then apply a lighter concealer under my eyes 


|

3 passo Faccia 

• applico il mio correttore prima, sto usando questo di Maybelline ( tutti i prodotti usati saranno elencati qui sotto) lo applico sotto gli occhi, lati del naso e sulla fronte 

• poi applico il mio fondotinta, in questi giorni uso le mie dita per applicarlo

• poi passo un correttore più chiaro in colore sotto i mie occhi 



|

4th step Powder 

• i then apply my powder to conceal my foundation 

• dont do this step if you have dry skin type 

• i only put this light powder under my eyes, forehead and where i concealed my spots 

• i also use bronzer to give colour to my face, i focus this just on the outside of my face 

|

4 passo Cipria 

• applico la mia cipria per coprire e mantenere il fondotinta che ho appena messo 

• se hai una pelle secca non applicare la cipria 

• metto la cipria nei punti dove ho applicato il correttore 

• applico anche il bronzer, per darmi un po' di colore sulla faccia 

|

5th step/passo Blush

• i apply my favourite blush 
• applica il tuo blush preferito 


|

6th step Eyes 

• i use a cream eyeshadow first, to act as a base for my eyeshadow, i use this bronze colour one, i apply it all over my eye lid 

• i then apply the eyeshadow "bootycall" all over the cream eyeshadow i applied 

• in the corner of my eye i apply the colour eyeshadow "chopper", to darken the look 


|

6 passo Occhi 

• ho applicato un ombretto in crema su tutta la mia palpebra mobile, una basa per l'ombretto in polvere 

• applico l'ombretto "bootycall" dove ho applicato l'ombretto in crema 

• per scurire il look ho applicato il colore "chopper" nel angolo esterno 


|

7th step Eyelashes 

• i curled my eyelashes and applied two mascaras 

• i also applied a brown eyeliner to the bottom line of my eyes 


|

7 passo Ciglia 

• ho usato il piegaciglia è applicato due mascara 

• poi ho usato una matita per gli occhi marrone sotto i occhi 



|

8th step Lips 

• to finish the look apply your favourite lip gloss 

8 passo Labbra 

• per finire il look applica il tuo lip gloss preferito 



|

The finished look 💕 Il look completo

                        Before and After ...




Lista dei prodotti usati/List of products used 



• Maybelline "instant anti age" concealer in "nude"
• Pennys illuminating concealer pen  
• Rimmel "lasting finish 25 hour" 200 soft beige 
• Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
• Kiko "sun proof powder foundation" 202 medium bronzer 
• Natural Collection pressed powder "neutral" 
• MAC blush "dame" 
• Maybelline "brow drama" brow mascara "medium brown" 
• Gio de Giovanni smoky eye effect cream eyeshadow 
• Essence "long lasting" eyeliner in 02 "hot chocolate" 
• Kiko mascara "luxurious lashes" waterproof 
• Nivea "extreme resist" 24h hold mascara 
• Rimmel stay glossy lipgloss 6h hold   (Name rubbed off) 



Brushes used/ Pennelli
• Real techniques by Samantha
Chapman "contour brush" 
• Essence powder brush
• Chanel blush brush
• Ale-Hop eyebrow/eyelash brush


Thank you guys, Grazie ragazze 💕

Kayli xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment